Last date of receipt of filled application will be with in 15 days after the publication of results in the qualifying examination.
After the last date of receipt at the application, a rank list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
This rank list will be published in the website on the 7th day after the last day of receipt at the application. Last date at admission will be indicated with the rank list (or) adequate time will be given for admission Lapsed Seats. If there is any lapsed seat, it will be filled from the wait – listed Candidates. Application can also be down loaded from the AASDM’s Website.
MBA Safety Management - 500/-
MBA Disaster Management - 500/-
B.Tech Safety Engineering - 400/-
P.G. Dip., Safety Management- 300/-
Dip., Safety Management - 300/-
Applications: Applications forms are available at any of our AIRSC ACADEMY OF SAFETY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT ,CENTER Officers located at various places.
Or by E.mailing a request: admission @ airsc.in Or by down loading from the website: www.airsc.in For Admissions plus contact all our AASDM Center Co- Ordinators.
Note: All payment should be paid in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “ALL INDIA RAIL SAFEY COUNCIL” Payable at NEW DELHI. Applicants who have downloaded the applications shall have to pay 5/- in addition. Application Seeking applications by post will have to pay an additional RS.50/-
AIRSC ACADEMY OF SAFETY AND DESASTER MANAGEMENT has no history of Ragging. It is strictly forbidden in the Institute or any ware. Complaints of ragging will be dealt with severely as per the laws of the land, including dismissal.
Important Instructions to Students and Parents before filling up application and other forms for admission on:
1. Students / Parents are expected to read and understand thoroughly the sections of this information brochure.
2. Fees once paid are not refundable. The Students are liable to pay the fees for the entire Course on the due dates. Parents / Students are advised to take note of this before applying for courses.
3. The information brochure is given with only –one set of forms for admission.
4. The Student should till up the following forms.
i. Application Form for Admission.
ii. Student Personal Record Form ; The Affidavit in Regional Language and English on the back of this form is to be signed by the student and Parent / Guardian.
iii. Hostel Accommodation Application Form if Available this facility in center.
iv. Transport Application Form .C. if Available this facility in center.
5. Suggested tips for completing application.
• Read the information brochure more than once.
• Confirm the eligibility criteria for various courses.
• Choose the course carefully.
• Keep latest photographs and copies at certificates – Pasted in the Application Form.
6. Application Forms shall be submitted with :
• All Details Filled – in
• Photographs pasted in all forms / cards.
• The photographs and signatures of authorized – visitors on the application form.
• The affidavit signed in English or own Language.
• Two sets of attested Xerox copies at Certificates and other documents.
Safety is a general subject .It is linked with all fields of the world, be it Railways, Industrial, Marine, Aeronautical, Petrochemical or any other field... DOWNLOAD
A Candidate who has passed a three year Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% in aggregate or who has... DOWNLOAD