Last date of receipt of filled application will be with in 15 days after the publication of results in the qualifying examination.
After the last date of receipt at the application, a rank list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
This rank list will be published in the website on the 7th day after the last day of receipt at the application. Last date at admission will be indicated with the rank list (or) adequate time will be given for admission Lapsed Seats. If there is any lapsed seat, it will be filled from the wait – listed Candidates. Application can also be down loaded from the AASDM’s Website.
MBA Safety Management - 500/-
MBA Disaster Management - 500/-
B.Tech Safety Engineering - 400/-
P.G. Dip., Safety Management- 300/-
Dip., Safety Management - 300/-
Applications: Applications forms are available at any of our AIRSC ACADEMY OF SAFETY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT ,CENTER Officers located at various places.
Or by E.mailing a request: admission @ airsc.in Or by down loading from the website: www.airsc.in For Admissions plus contact all our AASDM Center Co- Ordinators.
Note: All payment should be paid in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “ALL INDIA RAIL SAFEY COUNCIL” Payable at NEW DELHI. Applicants who have downloaded the applications shall have to pay 5/- in addition. Application Seeking applications by post will have to pay an additional RS.50/-
AIRSC ACADEMY OF SAFETY AND DESASTER MANAGEMENT has no history of Ragging. It is strictly forbidden in the Institute or any ware. Complaints of ragging will be dealt with severely as per the laws of the land, including dismissal.
1. It is mandatory for students & their parents to sign a declaration at the time at admission in the format printed on the back of “ Student Personal record form “ in English. This covers conduct / discipline aspect and the general rules.
2. Fees are to be paid on the due dates. No one is eligible for refund on deferred terms of payment under any circumstances. Please see the relevant rules in the hand book given to the students.
3.Attendance in all internal assessment procedures and test is mandatory.
4. No permission shall be grated for leave at absence ( except for acceptable medical reasons) from tests and other internal forms of assessments given it required by the parents / guardian).
5. Students not studying with parents /guardian need to have their place at residence approved by the institute.
6. A student not passing all papers before reaching the final semester shall not be allowed to appear for the papers at the final semester, without passing the papers in arrears.
7. A student who has scored less than 75% attendants in each semester will not be permitted to write semester exams.
8. Those students using their own transport shall be present in their class at least five minutes before the commencement at the classes. Late comers will be permitted only at the discretion of the Teacher. Habitual late comers will be fined.
9. No student shall have the classroom with our permission or till the teacher leaves the room.
10. Students are expected to read the notice board regularly and get themselves in termed of the activities and announcements.
11. For any form or act indiscipline, the AASDM management reserves the right to decide on the quantum of the punishment and/ or corrective action.
12. For any student who has a availed scholarship or fee concession, the amount so availed by the student shall be recovered from the students any rule / regulation or any regulation under the conduct and discipline.
13. Student shall not bring mobile phones to the AASDM Institute.
1. Any behavior or activity in or outside the AASDM campus leading to intended or inadvertent damage of the institution is considered as misconduct and / or indiscipline. Loitering in the verandah, disfiguring or damaging , furniture, writing on the walls are Considered as indiscipline.
2. Respected to the Teachers and others is mandatory. Greeting the fellow students and saluting the teaching staff are considered as good manners.
3. Students shall raise when the teachers enter the classroom.
4. Girls and boys are for bidden to communicate in or outsite the classroom or on the AASDM or while Travelling by the AASDM bus.
5. Absolute Silence must be maintained all over the campus ( and in the ATRI Bus) expect for academic interaction in classrooms or workshops.
6. Movement in and out of the classrooms or workshops should be in an orderly manner without making any noise Girls must be allowed to move out first and then the boys move out.
7. The class teachers shall decide the place of seating forever student.
8. Collective complaining or petitioning shall not be entertained.
9. Student shall wear compulsory uniforms.
10. Discipline takes priority at the AASDM. The AASDM Management reserves the right to determine whether the behavior or action of a student is in violation of conduct / discipline. The AASDM management’s decision shall unilaterally decide on the punishment and / subsequent course at action no representation from the student or parent shall be entertained in this regard.
Safety is a general subject .It is linked with all fields of the world, be it Railways, Industrial, Marine, Aeronautical, Petrochemical or any other field... DOWNLOAD
A Candidate who has passed a three year Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% in aggregate or who has... DOWNLOAD