Last date of receipt of filled application will be with in 15 days after the publication of results in the qualifying examination.
After the last date of receipt at the application, a rank list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
This rank list will be published in the website on the 7th day after the last day of receipt at the application. Last date at admission will be indicated with the rank list (or) adequate time will be given for admission Lapsed Seats. If there is any lapsed seat, it will be filled from the wait – listed Candidates. Application can also be down loaded from the AASDM’s Website.
MBA Safety Management - 500/-
MBA Disaster Management - 500/-
B.Tech Safety Engineering - 400/-
P.G. Dip., Safety Management- 300/-
Dip., Safety Management - 300/-
Applications: Applications forms are available at any of our AIRSC ACADEMY OF SAFETY AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT ,CENTER Officers located at various places.
Or by E.mailing a request: admission @ airsc.in Or by down loading from the website: www.airsc.in For Admissions plus contact all our AASDM Center Co- Ordinators.
Note: All payment should be paid in the form of Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “ALL INDIA RAIL SAFEY COUNCIL” Payable at NEW DELHI. Applicants who have downloaded the applications shall have to pay 5/- in addition. Application Seeking applications by post will have to pay an additional RS.50/-
1. Any behavior or activity in or outside the AASDM campus leading to intended or inadvertent damage of the institution is considered as misconduct and / or indiscipline. Loitering in the verandah, disfiguring or damaging , furniture, writing on the walls are Considered as indiscipline.
2. Respected to the Teachers and others is mandatory. Greeting the fellow students and saluting the teaching staff are considered as good manners.
3. Students shall raise when the teachers enter the classroom.
4. Girls and boys are for bidden to communicate in or outsite the classroom or on the AASDM or while Travelling by the AASDM bus.
5. Absolute Silence must be maintained all over the campus ( and in the ATRI Bus) expect for academic interaction in classrooms or workshops.
6. Movement in and out of the classrooms or workshops should be in an orderly manner without making any noise Girls must be allowed to move out first and then the boys move out.
7. The class teachers shall decide the place of seating forever student.
8. Collective complaining or petitioning shall not be entertained.
9. Student shall wear compulsory uniforms.
10. Discipline takes priority at the AASDM. The AASDM Management reserves the right to determine whether the behavior or action of a student is in violation of conduct / discipline. The AASDM management’s decision shall unilaterally decide on the punishment and / subsequent course at action no representation from the student or parent shall be entertained in this regard.